- How do I get a User ID and Password?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- Can I change my password?
- How do I update my listing (including email address) in the Resident Directory?
- Can someone from outside of the community view my phone number and e-mail address?
- Am I required to list my phone number, e-mail address and/or birthday in the directory?
- Can I delete my phone number or email addresss in the directory?
- Can my spouse and I each have our own individual User I.D. and password?
- Can I submit photos for the Oasis website?
- How do I get a flyer for my club or an event on the Oasis website or the display in the clubhouse lobby?
- How do I add my family picture to the Resident Directory?
- How do I add other resident's names to the Resident Directory?
- Where can I find the Calendar of Events for the Clubhouse?
- Where can I find information on The Oasis HOA Board of Directors, CC&R's, By-Laws, Rules, Etc.?
- Can I place a Classified Ad on the website?
- What is the best way to print information from the Oasis website?
- Is information about the Menifee area available from this website?
- How do I get on the Visitor Access website?
- Can I submit suggestions for the Oasis website?
- What if I can't find the answer to my question in the FAQ's page?
How do I get a User ID and Password? From the "Welcome to The Oasis Community Association Website", click on the "HOME" menu item that appears at the top under the page Title. This will display the Sign-in page. In the lower portion of the page you will see "Request a new user account", click on that link and it will take you to the user registration form. Complete the form and submit it as directed. Please read all of the instructions. A site administrator will verify the information, and will send your user I.D. and password to you via E-mail.What do I do if I forget my password? From the "Welcome to The Oasis Community Association Website", click on the "HOME" menu item under the page Title. This will take you to the user Sign-In page. In the lower or the page you will see Forgotten Password. Click on it and follow the instructions on the Password Management" page.
Back to List of FAQ's
Can I change my password? Yes, First, you must be logged out. If you are already logged in, click the "LOGOUT" menu item at the top right of any page. If the "LOGOUT" does appear, then you are already logged out. Click on "HOME" menu item on the top left of the page. From the Sign-In page, click on "Change YOur Password", then follow the instructions on the "Password Management" page.
Back to List of FAQ's
How do I update my listing in the Resident Directory? To update your listing, you must first have a User ID and password. (If you do not have an I.D. and Password, see the instructions above on that subject) From the Home page, click the Directory button at the top of the page. This will take you to the Resident Directory. Click the Your Entry button on the left side of the page and it will display your current info. Complete the form and press Save and Return to List. Can someone from outside of the community view my phone number and e-mail address? No, a User ID and Password is required to view the Resident Directory. Am I required to list my phone number, e-mail address and/or birthday in the directory? For the directory to be useful to the community, it should be as complete as possible. Remember, all listings are protected from outside viewing by the Log-in requirement. However, you may omit any of the information items requested in the Resident Directory listing form. Follow the instructions in the update my listing answer shown above.
Back to List of FAQ's
Can I delete my phone number or email addresss in the directory? For the directory to be useful to others, it should be as complete as possible. Your email address is required to get information about your account, the webmaster does not make phone calls. If you do not want your email and/or phone number displayed you can "hide" them from being displayed on the directory.
Back to List of FAQ's
Can I submit suggestions for the Oasis website? Please do. Use the Contact Site Administrator link at the very bottom of any page. Please remember that not all suggestions can be implemented. Can I submit photos for the Oasis website? Photos of your event or things of interest to the community are welcomed. Click on "Service Requests" from HOME page, then select "Item Submission" and follow the instructions. (Or click HERE.) How do I get a flyer for my club or an event on the Oasis website or the display in the clubhouse lobby? Flyers for an Oasis event are welcomed.
Any time you want to come back to the home page click on the Oasis logo in the upper left hand corner of any page. [ Top of Page ]
Residents can delve even deeper into the community's web pages, its news, activities and social/recreational functions. Remember, many of the pages or features of this site require a user name and password and are not available to non- residents. If you are a resident and need a user name and password, easy, just follow the instructions on any log in page. You may have already received one by email.
Click on the MENU link at the top of the page entitled "HOME", and it will take you to the home page. The "white" text in the "black" bar at the top of the page contains the page "Title". Some pages will have menu items in this area, those items are Table of Contents for page sections on the page you are viewing. Below the Title bar are "site" menu items. These are the same on every page. If you move your cursor over them, a drop down of additional menu items may appear. Below the site menu items in the body of the page, there may appear other menu items. These are tailored to the page you are viewing and will take you to a different page. They are similar to the site menu items, except they will change from page to page.
You may also click on any link (usually blue and underlined and your cursor turns from an arrow into a pointing finger in most computer systems) within a page to go to that location. Just remember, LINKS are the way you go somewhere else on the website.
CLICK, EXPLORE, ENJOY AND LEARN!
If you are having problems with this site or to report something that doesn't work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep files as small as possible for quicker viewing.
- To go to the submit page for JPG files of photographs or Flyers, click SUBMIT IMAGE
- PICASA WEB ALBUMS CAN BE USED FOR PICTURES AND GRAPHICS. CONTACT WEB STAFF FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Upload a Document File Click UPLOAD DOCUMENT
- We recommend posting documents in PDF format. If you cannot save directly to PDF format, post the file in its native format, and contact the Service Admin. We can assist with conversion to PDF.
Page Area Editor help documents for page managers